Elite spa pedicure chair
Prive - Elite is unprecedented flagship Pedi-Spa placed in a private collection, no other chair can compare to its lasting sophisticated impression and its extensive "smart" features. Digital Automated System (D.A.S.) controls the Auto-Fill, whirlpool jet, and seat adjustments. The unique Calf Support reduces the stress of having to lift up your clients' legs. This Pedi-Spa is wrapped with luxurious Ultraleather™ Linen seat with therapeutic neck support, and encompasses a modern design of the Illuminating Bowl. For a peace of mind, take full advantage of Lexor's new industry's leading 2-year warranty. The Elite exudes the feel of perfection of craftsmanship and care.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Tru-Touch™ Shiatsu Massage System (tapping, kneading, rolling, etc.)
- Electro-mechanically operated reclining, massaging, and sliding seat with hand held control
- Digital Automated System (DAS)
- Control Auto-fill
- Control Whirlpool Jet
- Control Power Seat
- Acetone resistant premium Ultraleather™ Linen
- Seat designed with lumbar and neck support
- Thera Pearl Hot/Cold Pack for Neck Pillow
- Construction: Marble composite, high gloss, acetone-proof gel coat.
- Elegant wood accent
- Auto-Fill System with new sensor for line
- Adjustable Calf Support for comfort
- Ecojet Magnetic Jet and Liner System
- Foldable Manicure Trays with cup holders
- Purse/Handbag Hook
- Acetone resistant spa base and bowl
- Illuminating AnGelic™ bowl that is crack resistant
- Power seat adjustment: back/ forth and recline/incline
- Lift-up armrest for easy access
- Discharge pump
- Extendable water spray positioned well above water line, air gap is accommodated with back-flow prevention
- Include Pedicure Stool (matching cushion color and adjustable height)
- With the aurora bowl, your bowl will change color while you do your pedicures
- 54"L x 32"W x 56"H
- 74"L when reclined
- 48"W with manicure tray
- Water Capacity: Four (4) gallons
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Jet Motor: 120VAC at 85W 60Hz
- Massage Motors, Seat Sliding & Reclining: 24VDC, 2.5A x 5
- Discharge Pump: Motor-120V at 85W 60Hz; Maximum vertical lift: 3 ft.; Flow Rate 500 GPH @ floor level
- Power Source: 115VAC, 60Hz, 15A; Power need per spa chair = 6 Amp
- Elite Prive® Pedicure Spa is UL Listed.
How to Calculate shipping cost
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Delivery will be by an LTL trucking company. The driver is not responsible for unloading from the back of the truck. Liftgate service is available for an additional charge of $85.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.
More Information (Elite_Platinum_'10.pdf, 613 Kb) [Download]
Installation Guide (Pedicure_Spa_User_Manual_2010_-_Copy-3.pdf, 2,059 Kb) [Download]