Hanging sneeze guard - nail salon beauty
When Is A Hanging Sneeze Guard Shield Required At Nail Salons?
A hanging plastic divider or sneeze guard barrier should be used at nail salons, beauty parlors and spas wherever workers are in close personal face-to-face contact with customers and clients. A hanging sneeze guard is ideal to help protect both your employees and customers while still allowing interaction between them. Washable clear divider panels that separate people help to establish a sense of trust and reinforce your commitment to safety. Hanging sneeze guards that are suspended above the pedicure chairs are a low cost PPE solution to the social distancing challenge. This item is a commercial grade acrylic panel cough & sneeze guard that can be used hanging above the desktops & portable pedicure chairs, luxury pedicure chairs or above almost any transactional table or counter. In addition to nail salons this item is used at doctor's offices, dental offices, tattoo parlors and more.
Protective Shields & Hanging Sneeze Guard Standards For Spas and Salons
Sneeze guard guidelines generally require that they create a barrier between the mouths of people and other people. This reduces the chance of contamination and helps slow down the spread of disease. A plastic shield suspended from the ceiling should be hung so that it is directly in front of the nail or pedicure technician's face. Place the sneeze guard approximately 8 to 12 inches above the customer's feet so that there is protection but there is enough room to perform the pedicure procedure. In addition to the plastic guard, the technician should wear a PPE mask. Hanging sneeze guards can also be placed above other transactional surfaces such as desktops, tabletops and countertops or display cases.
Best Material For A Hanging Sneeze Guard Or A Personal Shield
The best material for sneeze guards is washable and clear so that there is an unobstructed view. Sneeze guard materials include plastic, tempered glass or acrylic. For portable sneeze guards, acrylic is recommended to keep weight down. This item is constructed out of solid acrylic plex and is for sale as a complete kit. It includes a 1/8 inch thick solid acrylic panel. The panel measures 24 inches wide by 24 inches tall and it is useful for smaller areas above chairs, desks and counters. This sneeze guard can be suspended above any chair, countertop or tabletop at day spas, salons and beauty parlors. The unit is designed to hang from an acoustical tile ceiling grid. The unit is supplied with two ceiling grid clips, two adjustable airplane wire cable sets and two "S" hooks. The hanging hardware cable sets have a maximum hang length of 14 feet. The weight of this unit is approximately 4 lbs. Simple to clean - use a soft cloth and soapy water only. Do not use scouring compounds or chemical glass cleaners as they may harm surface.
Size: 24" x 32"H
Size: 32"W x 24"H
How to Calculate shipping cost
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.