Portable sneeze guard for manicure
When To Use A Portable Manicure Table Sneeze Guard
Add a clear physical barrier to tabletops, desks and counters to help reduce the transmission of germs & diseases. Many nail salons, beauty parlors, spas, and doctor's offices have work desks or counters where employees perform manicures on customers and clients. Use a plastic divider shield or sneeze guard at these locations to help stop the spread of diseases transmitted through coughs and sneezes. Protect employees and your customers by using a washable clear divider that creates a physical separation and helps maintain social distancing. This item provides a low-cost and unobtrusive solution for these challenging customer service areas.
What Are Requirements For A Manicure Sneeze Guard Shield?
The height of a manicure table, desk or counter sneeze guard should be tall enough to adequately create a physical separation or divider between the workers and the customers or clients. Consideration should be given as to whether the people are in a seated position or if they are standing up. The average height of a person seated in a chair is between 42 inches and 54 inches high. The average height of a person standing is between 5 feet and 6 feet tall. Most manicure desktops are approximately 30 inches tall. Manicure tables and counter heights generally vary from 30 inches to 42 inches tall. A sneeze guard positioned on either should extend upward between 24 and 36 inches to form an effective barrier. This item satisfies those sneeze guard requirements and overall health safety guidelines.
Plastic Manicure Desk & Table Sneeze Guard Dimensions
This item is sold as a complete kit. It includes a 1/8 inch thick solid acrylic plex panel with a notch that is large enough to pass through the customer's hands and more. The panel measures 24 inches wide by 24 inches tall. The pass-through hole measures 8 inches high by 16 inches wide. This unit includes two acrylic bases that attach to the plastic panel without tools or fasteners. The depth of this unit measured at the base feet is 8 inches. This sneeze guard can be placed on a desk, countertop or tabletop. Simple to clean - use a soft cloth and soapy water only. Do not use scouring compounds or chemical glass cleaners as they may harm surface.
30"W x 24"H
|24"W x 24"H
||32"W x 24"H
|24"W x 32"H
||24"W x 36"H
|32"W x 36"H
||48"W x 36"H
How to Calculate shipping cost
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.