Vibrant glove - 100/CS
The Aurelia Vibrant 9822 latex, powder-free disposable glove is textured on the fingertips, fingers, and palms for improved grip, particularly in wet environments, compared to gloves with textured fingers. The glove has a palm thickness of 5 mils and a finger thickness of 6 mils, and is 9.4" long from the tip of the middle finger to the edge of the beaded wrist cuff, which is 2 mils thick. Latex provides better elasticity than nitrile, chloroprene, or vinyl, and better puncture resistance than vinyl. This powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove. This ambidextrous white glove is suitable for dental and medical examination applications.
- Material: Latex, powder free
- Palm thickness: 5 mils
- Finger thickness: 6 mils
- Cuff thickness: 2 mils
- Length: 9.4"
- Color: White
- Minimum tensile strength: 30.0 to 31.3 megapascals (MPa) before aging and 27.3 to 28.0 MPa after aging
- Elongation before aging: 960 to 970%
- Elongation after aging: 890 to 920%
- Acceptable Quality Level: (AQL) 1.5
Tensile strength, measured in MPa, is the amount of force required to rip a glove; the higher the number, the stronger the glove material. Elongation measures how much a glove can be stretched before it breaks. It is expressed as a percent of the original length of the glove at the moment of breakage; the higher the percent, the more the glove can stretch. AQL is an FDA quality specification for the defect rate in surgical and exam gloves. The FDA requires an AQL of 1.5 for surgical gloves and 2.5 for exam gloves.
Disposable and limited-use gloves are used in medical, forensic, scientific, food service, and industrial applications. Disposable gloves are commonly made from flexible materials such as latex, nitrile, chloroprene, and vinyl. While most disposable gloves are designed for use on either hand, some can be purchased in hand-specific models. They are offered powdered or powder-free; silicone or silicone-free; chlorinated or non-chlorinated; coated or uncoated; with a standard- or extended-length cuff; sterile or non-sterile; and with textured or smooth fingers, fingertips, and palms. A glove's abrasion, cut, and puncture resistance are defined by glove material and thickness, and may be improved with the use of exterior coatings. Abrasion resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from contact with rough surfaces. Cut resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from blades and sharp instruments. Puncture resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from objects such as needles. Chemical resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from certain chemicals, and varies by glove material.
Aurelia Gloves manufactures disposable gloves. The company, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Aurora, IL, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 2859-1:1989.
How to Calculate shipping cost
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.