5th Avenue PediLounge chair
5th Avenue PediLounge chair
The 5th Avenue PediLounge™ offers a fresh alternative to bulky traditional pedicure thrones. With the small footprint of a well-appointed manicure chair, the 5th Avenue PediLounge™ slides smoothly back to convert into the finest pedicure system available. LEC’s master craftsmen hand-upholster this revolutionary, space-saving chair with generous layers of Strata™ Plus memory foam cushioning and silky Promessa™. A tilting back and ergonomic seating will leave clients in a state of pure bliss. Shown in Cirrus Avonite and Madagascar Laminate.
- Hidden Plumbed Footbath with Avonite™ Trim
- Reclining Back for Comfort*
- Strata™ Plus Memory Foam Cushioning
- Premium, Water-Resistant Laminate Finish
- Silky Promessa™ or Ultraleather Upholstery
- Variety of color options and finish options (including Avonite™ and Wilsonart™ finishes)
Hidden Plumbed Footbath:
- Adjustable Locking Footrest with SoftStop™ Technology
- Locking Wheels for Ease of Movement
- Premium Avonite™ Inlays
- Chair Dimensions: 36" x 33" x 47" (L x W x H)
- Back Tilt: 25°
- Interior Seat Width: 23"
- Seat Height: 22"
- Arm Height: 29"
- Footrest Height Range: 16"- 21“
- Tub Dimensions: 14" x 18" x 8" (W x L x D)
- Footbath Width: 20"
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.
- We accept returns within 30 days, more about cancellation/refund policy.