Water Joy spa pedicure chair
WaterJoy pedicure chair, best price on the web.
- Water Supply: All plumbing connections must conform to local codes. Water supply to the spa should be provided with adequate water pressure and water temperature.
- Water pressure: To fill the basin correctly up to level, Normal water pressure should be between 30 to 80 P.S.I.
- Water temperature: The hot water supply temperature must not exceed 140℉. Adjust your hot water accordingly. For hot and cold water supplyfittings and drain fittings location, see below diagram. Carefully connect the water supply line to the appropriate fittings locatedon the rear of the pedicure spa.
- Backflow Preventive Device: This Device is optional, therefore yot need to order seperately. Salontech does not guarantee the quality of this device.
- SpecificationBackflow preventive device for faucet: Vacuum breaker comply with ANSI / NSF - 61 - 2000, ASMB A112.18.1 - 2000,ASSE1014 and CSA standard
- B125.98ANSI / ASME A112.18.3M (performance requirements for backflow preventive device and systems in plumbing fixture fittings) isapplicable to plumbing fixture fittings with outlets not protected by an air gap. Included in the possible range of applications arefittings with hose connected outlets, fitting with pull out spout, hand held showers, shampoo fittings and deck mounted fittings.ASME A112.18.3M is now referenced in ASME A112.18.1M (plumbing fixture fittings) and CSA B125. Backflow preventive devicesare listed to both standards with the Canadian Standard Association, IAPMO and UL.ANSI
- American National Institute. ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers. CSA
- Canadian Standard Association.APMO
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials. UL - Underwriters Laboratory.
- The maximum weight capacity for the massage chair is 250lbs.
- Water Joy (Base Unit): 29”W X 51”L X 16”H Wt. 165Lbs
- Water Joy (Chair): 22”W X 34 1.2”L(Incline), 50”L(Recline) X 44”H(Incline), 34”H(Recline) Wt. 125Lbs
- Stool: 19”W X 19”L X 22”H Wt. 13Lbs
- JJT Dual Impeller Motor Jets: Hydro Therapeutic Motor Jet with Dual Impeller System
- Air Control: Air Induction System
- Motor: 115V 1.2 Amp 60Hz 55W / Each Motor
- Swithch: On / Off Air activated switch
- Capacity of Tub: 4.25 US Gallon
- Discharge Pump (optional): 115V 3.2 Amp 60Hz
- Massage System: 110V - 120V 60Hz 90W 5Amp
- Hot Water: 1/2 inch (fitting pre-installed) / 3/8 PIP Connection
- Cold Water: 1/2 inch (fitting pre-installed) / 3/8 PIP Connection
- Drain: 1 - 1/2 inch (see plumbing instruction)
- Unit 1 Year warranty
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.
- We accept returns within 30 days, more about cancellation/refund policy.