CRU-VCR radio frequency vacuum cavitation table top
CRU-VCR radio frequency vacuum cavitation table top
Do you want a non-invasive weight loss machine that can do it all?
If so this is the one for you. This machine features both radio frequency and cavitation treatments, as well as a fat vacuum to enhance the effects of the other treatments.
- Breaks down and eliminates fat cells.
- Dissolves fat through lymphatic drainage.
- Acts as a whole-body contouring and tightening system.
- Non-invasive treatments.
- Short treatment times.
- Permanent effects.
- Attacks fat cells, without damaging organs or other tissues.
- No pain. No scars.
Cavitation is a new noninvasive aesthetic treatment that uses cutting edge technology to replace fat cells into liquid which can then be naturally drained by the body’s own natural filtration (lymphatic) system. Usually one cavitation treatment lasts 10– 25 minutes depending upon the area treated. 48- 72 hours must pass between each session so that the body can eliminate the fat. Suggested number of cavitation sessions is between 4 -8 The treatment eliminates fat from thighs, abdomen, flanks, and buttocks and with this machine even the face and under the neck.
How does Cavitation work?
Cavitation treatment machines emit low level ultrasonic waves which consist of compression and expansion impulses that travel in high-speed cycles. This back and forth cycle then causes a large quantity of micro-bubbles to form in the fat tissues. The bubbles gradually enlarge, collide and implode, producing shock waves that accelerate emulsification and elimination of fat tissues (this phenomena is called “cavitation”). The liquid is then easily vacuumed out from the body using the lymphatic and urinary system.
Radio frequency and electromagnetic waves are scientifically proven to enhance blood circulation, metabolism, increase collagen and lymphatic circulation and remove cellulite. The radio waves enhance the skin’s natural cell process, strengthening and tightening. Because of this, radiofrequency energy is used to treat saggy or loose skin. This protocol is as a non-surgical treatment for wrinkles and facial and body skin imperfections. Because it is non-invasive, there is no downtime or recovery. Results are immediately noticeable, and they become even more so in the weeks following the treatment as the build-up of collagen stimulates further skin contraction.
How Does it Work?
Through this treatment radio waves penetrate the patient’s outer skin layers, delivering heat energy to the muscles and tissue beneath. This heat stimulates collagen production and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles. It complements the Cavitation and Vacuum fat transfer treatments by tightening the areas where recent fat and cellulite reduction treatments have been done.
Vacuum Fat Transfer
Assists in moving liquefied fat towards the lymph nodes to facilitate drainage. The state of the art handle uses negative air pressure and RF nodes to contour, remove cellulite and tightening arms, butt, thighs, tummy and other areas with or without the cavitation treatments.
- Touch Screen Controls!
- 2 RF Bipolar and Tripolar radio frequency handles skin tightening. For Face and Body.
- 2 Cavitation Handles for the Face (with red LED) and Body for fat removal.
- Vacuum Handle with built in RF nodes for cellulite and contouring treatments.
- Preprogrammed for easy use.
- Foot pedal.
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Power: <100W
- Cavitation Output: 40khz/1 mhz
- RF Output: 5 mhz
- Vacuum Output:100kpa
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Warranty: Two Years. Training and Education Available
- Model: CRU/VCR
No posts found
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.
- We accept returns within 30 days, more about cancellation/refund policy.