Prestige Medical 2100 Autoclave
Prestige Medical 2100 Autoclave
As the public becomes more conscious of safety and hygiene in nail salons, show your customers that you make safety a priority with a professional sterilizing autoclave. The Prestige 2100 Autoclave uses pressurized steam and reaches the high temperatures required to completely sterilize metal implements, killing viruses, bacteria, fungi, and other harmful microorganisms and eliminating the risk of cross-infection with contaminated tools. This method of sterilization is the only process recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
The Prestige 2100 Autoclave offers the most cost-effective solution for the world's preferred method of sterilization. Designed for busy salons in mind, it is easy to operate with quick, fully automatic cycles and many safety features for your peace of mind. Its heavy-duty, compact design holds up to heavy, long-term use and makes it easy to store and find space for in your salon.
Features of Prestige 2100 Autoclave:
- Uses pressurized steam at high heat to kill viruses, bacteria, and fungi on your salon implements
- Completely sterilizes metal tools such as nippers, nail clippers, cuticle pushers, tweezers, and scissors
- Prevent cross-infection from contaminated implements and ensure customer safety
- Easy, simple operation with quick, fully automatic cycle
- Light sequence indicators show "power to the unit," "cycle in progress," and "sterilization cycle complete"
- Includes instrument basket
- Advanced safety features
- Mechanical interlock system prevents lid from being removed while pressure remains in the chamber
- Gasket offset device prevents pressure build up if lid is not correctly fitted
- Electronic detectors turn off power if there is insufficient water
- Compact and portable design
- Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) used to improve performance and reliability
- Each device is tested for performance and includes a “Performance Test Certificate” showing that the criteria for successful sterilization have been met
- Inside chamber dimensions: 8.25 D x 9 H inches
- Max design pressure: 2.9 bar
- Max design temperature: 289.22˚F (142.9˚C)
- Test pressure: 4.6 bar
- Product weight: 14.3 pounds
- Warranty: 12-month limited manufacturer’s warranty
Dimensions: 13.19 H x 13.39 W inches
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.
- We accept returns within 30 days, more about cancellation/refund policy.