Titan regal 2 massage chair
Experience the most humanlike massage from Titan. The newly enhanced 3D massage designed to massage wider and deeper than the conventional massage rollers.
The 3D technology allows you to extend out the massage heads for an intense deep massage. With 3D technology, reaching and massaging the acupuncture points
becomes effortless with accurate precision and depth, leaving you revitalized.
Innovative L-Track Massage
Equipped with the latest technology, it allows for the rollers to map the back curvature with even more accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage hitting all the key areas. Regardless of your body type this highly advanced chair can measure many body types making each massage experience feel customized.
Auto Massage Program
- Refresh: Kneading massage, air massage and tapping massage. The recline of the backrest can be adjusted during the massage.
- Relief: Focused on back and leg massage. The reline of the backrest and legrest can be adjusted during the massage.
- Relax: A slower pace massage, delivering a soothing intensity with full airbag massage.
- Stretch: Focuses the on the massage and stretch.
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
Titan Regal 2 has the next generation of air massage technology, streamlining the air massager to a lower airbag count. Through innovative engineering, we have reduced the total number of air bags but have increased the volume and surface area of massage. By doing so the total number of working valves has drastically reduced from prior models. Which ultimately puts less stress on the chair, making it one of the most mechanically sound massage chairs in the market.
Foot Roller Massage
Located on the bottom of the feet are spinning reflexology massagers whichprovide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Space Saving Design
Osaki's innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines.
Auto Leg Scan
The Calf and foot massager is capable of making adjustments according to each individual's leg length. This ensures that the massage air bags are concentrating on the correct areas.
The Titan Regal 2 is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest.
The Titan Regal 2 remote is an easy view screen displaying the functions the chair has activated. On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed and location. You can also operate the functions independently in MANUAL mode.
Placed in the lower back region of the chair are 2 heating pads that enhance the massage experience.
- Rated Supply: 110V~
- Rated Frequency: 150W
- Rated Power: 150W
- Rated Working Hour: 15min
Net Weight : 216.3 lbs
Gross Weight : 242.7 lbs
How to Calculate shipping cost
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.