Titan TI-8700 massage chair
Titan TI-8700 is latest in Titan Chair Technology, now integrated with foot rollers and outer shoulder massage. Areas of shoulder, arm, hip, and calf have designed with effectively functioning air bags to enhance the relaxing massage experience.
2 Staged Zero Gravity Massage
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This feature improves spinal decompression and decreases muscle tension of the spine. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined. When reclined fully, to where your legs are higher than your heart level, the therapeutic effects are incredibly effective and may be felt immediately.
The Foot Roller Massage
Located on the bottom of the feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Lower Lumbar Heat
There is 2 built-in Lumbar heaters placed in the backrest to provide a soothing heat in the lower back region.
Hip & Seat Vibration
Along the outer hip area are air bags that compress inwards to squeeze the high area. Located in the seat base is a vibration plate that provides a vibration massage to the back of the thighs.
Outer Shoulder Massage
Along the outer edges of the left and right side are a set of air bags to provide kneading/squeezing style massage to the outer shoulder area.
Foot & Calf Massage
The foot and calf area has a total of 16 air bags, each uniquely placed to hit the vital muscle areas. The air bags will inflate and deflate creating a squeezing like action. The intensity of the pressure can be controlled from the remote control.
The remote is the latest in design from Titan to provide an easy to use experience with the bulkiness of past remotes. The compact remote with easy to view LCD screen is packed with features. When you open the flip down cover, various massage modes, strength, speed, width and the area to apply massage are quickly accessible. You can also independently select the area of airbag massage. The manual mode of massage includes kneading, tapping, shiatsu, and rolling.
6 Different Massage Types
The TI-8700 is equipped with 6 different massage styles; kneading, tapping, shiatsu, clapping, rolling, and swedish.
5 Pre-set Programs
There are 5 preset programs to select from; Morning Wakeup, Sporting Recovery, Full Body Relax, Neck / Shoulder Therapy , Lower Body Therapy and Strength.. The intensity of the air massage that activate with the preset programs can be controlled to 5 different intensity settings.
- Rated Voltage - 110-120V
- Rated Frequency - 50/60Hz
- Auto timer - 10-20 minutes
- Upright: 57"L x 30"W x 48"H
- Recline: 71"L x 30"W x 35"H
How to Calculate shipping cost
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.