Titan TP-Pro 8400 massage chair
The Advanced Massage Technology
The TP-Pro 8400 incorporates the advanced massage technology in Titan Chair series, now integrated with zero gravity positioning and outer shoulder massage. It’s easy to use remote control allows you to navigate through the features with ease.
L-Track Massage Function
It provides support to both your neck and back, especially the lumbar area. This position increases the effects of a massage as it enables each disc of your spine to individually separate and decompress, allowing nutrients to enter disc tissue. Rollers in this track starts in your neck and follows the full extension until the buttocks.
Zero Gravity Massage
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage. It's designed to align your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This feature improves spinal decompression and decreases muscle tension of the spine. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined. When reclined fully, to where your legs are higher than your heart level, the therapeutic effects are incredibly effective and may be felt immediately.
Simply press the recline button on the remote and the chair will automatically recline and rise. The legs and backrest move independently from each other which allows you to achieve your desired position.
Foot Roller Massage
Located on the bottom of the feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Heating Function on Back
Placed in the lower back region of the chair are 2 heating pads that enhance the massage experience.
Easy to Use Remote
The TP- Pro 8400 remote allows user to easily visualize what functions the chair has activated. There is also a flip down cover to access the manual functions of the chair. The remote allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed and location. You can also independently select the area of airbag massage. The manual mode massage includes kneading, tapping, shiatsu, rolling, combination and punching.
- Air intensity adjustment - The air intensity of the air bags can be controlled up to 5 levels, from mild to strong.
- 3 levels of intensity - The roller heads that apply the massage to the back, can be extended outwards causing the rollers to press more firmly along the back. This will result in a more vigorous massage.
- 3 different massage speed control - The speed in which the massage heads move can be controlled ranging from slow to fast.
The foot portion of the chair is mounted to a spring action track that extends out by applying pressure. Regardless of the reclined position, your feet will always be massaged using an advanced air massage system.
Arm and Hand Massage
Multiple air bags are located on the top and bottom of the forearm that inflate to apply a compression massage.
Calf and Foot Massage
There are multiple air bags along the sides and back of both the legs and feet which inflate to apply a compression massage. Located along the bottom feet massagers are spinning rollers that apply a concentrated pin-point kneading massage.
- Reated Voltage - 110-120V
- Rated Frequecy - 50/60Hz
- Auto Timer - 10-20 minutes
- Main body: 48"L x 30"W x 34"H
- Armrest : 42"L x 16"W x 31"H
How to Calculate shipping cost
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.