Salon freshaire 1 to 4 station kit
Salon freshaire 1 to 4 station kit
Beware of others, code requirement requires toxic fumes are exhausted to the outside. Every workspace source must have an airflow damper control to achieve a balance of 50 cubic feet per minute. Air going out must be regulated to come back in fresh. Almost all systems, nail tables, and pedicures available today do not do solve the toxic fume issue by offering an intake and a pipe or a filter. You will waste money and fail passing inspection. Design X offers a complete solution, with proper air regulation per health code requirement. The patented Salon FreshAire ventilator unit for up to 4 work sources connects to any of our nail tables and pedicure spas providing high-efficiency toxic fume exhaust and fresh air recovery by applying economical temperature acclimation during the fresh air recovery in a compact, affordable package for nail and hair salons. Each FreshAire ventilator balances exhaust and fresh airstreams while moderating temperature extremes and humidity both in summer and winter in nail and hair salons. The systems purpose is to be health code compliant by removing toxic fumes from all nail salon chemical pollutants at the work source. City codes and landlords are now requiring nail salons to provide a way to capture and exhaust harmful fumes and supply back fresh outdoor air.
CODE COMPLIANT: The patented system provides source capture at each station capable of exhausting 50CFM directly outdoors in accordance with table 403.3.1.1 (2017 FBC Mechanical Code) note b and h. The mechanical code requires that a ventilation system be air balanced. That means the amount of fresh air coming in shall equal the amount of air that is being exhausted outside. Our system provides code compliance for fresh air and toxic source capture in one, small, energy efficient package. The FreshAire unit supplies makeup air to keep the ventilation in balance all while being whisper quiet. The system pre-conditions the incoming fresh air using the temperature and humidity of the exhaust air without mixing with fresh air. For more than 4 worksources more FreshAire units would be needed.
FreshAire unit weighs approximately 65lbs and can be placed in a back room or hung from the deck above and doesn’t require upgrades to electrical service or modifications to existing HVAC systems.
- Width: 31” (787 mm)
- Height: 21-3/4” (552 mm)
- Depth: 17-1/16” (433 mm)
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 2.1 A, 252 W
- Cord Set: 48” (1219 mm) with ground
No posts found
- Add the product you want to calculate shipping cost to your shopping cart.
- While in your cart (click on view cart button), shipping cost can be calculated by clicking on CLICK TO CALCULATE link.
- To save costs of shipping, you might want to put all products to your cart before doing the calculation.
OUR LOWEST PRICES GUARANTEED
Shop with your confidence, we guarantee our prices are the lowest, we will match price or your money back 100%.
- Customer's complete satisfaction is our number one priority.
- 100% Genuine, every spa pedicure chair sold by SpaSalon.us is a 100% genuine chair, supplied to us from the manufacturer. We do not sell second hand or replica equipment.
- 100% Secure Online Ordering, your payments are transferred securely across our 256 bit SSL server. This means that they cannot be intercepted or read by anyone.
- Earn Points on Every Dollars, you earn points when you shop with us. You can use your points to pay for the order.
- Each pedicure spa is packaged in two or more boxes that are then strapped onto a wooden skid.
- The entire assemblage is wrapped with plastic shrink wrap.
- Packaging materials may be cut with a knife so that the boxes may be removed from the skid individually.
- The heaviest box is usually about 100 pounds.
- Orders will be processed for fulfillment within 24 hours of receipt. Once processed, your order will usually be shipped in 3 days - 3 weeks, depending on current stock status of the product. Special orders or out of stock items may take longer. Upon shipment of your order, we will email you a receipt with tracking number so you may track your shipment to your door.
- We ship worldwide (customers are responsible for broker fee, customs duty fee, and all other charges)
- Shipping cost depends on locations unless it is indicated FREE in the US only in product's description, for residential deliveries add $85.
- Small packages will ship using UPS, USPS or Fedex. Large packages ship using LTL trucking companies. For large packages the driver is not responsible for offloading from the truck. Liftgate service is also available for $85 additional charge. When using liftgate service, the driver will bring packages through your door if they can get through.
- We guarantee our customers will receive their order(s) in the 100% condition. However, unexpected things happen. When receiving your order delivery, customers should inspect all units for any damages. If boxes are damaged from outside, you should take pictures as proofs and write on the report before signing the BOL. If you believe damaged or wrong product(s) is received from what you’ve ordered, you should take pictures as proofs. In those cases you should then contact our customer service departments for replacements.
- Most products have 01 year manufacture warranty and 03 months for parts. If the warranty issue falls within 30 days of the original purchase date our manufacture will pay for the shipping costs involved with the resolution of the warranty issue. And if 30 days had passed, customers will be responsible for the shipping costs incurred from shipping warranty items out. Depending on the issue and the item, our manufacture might require the defective item to be returned to them before a replacement item is sent out.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make specification changes without prior written notice.
- We accept returns within 30 days, more about cancellation/refund policy.